Anya Wood Public Relations Limited is committed to protecting your privacy.
How we collect your personal information
Anya Wood Public Relations Limited will collect your information when you interact with us. This includes, but is not limited to, email conversations or other private message formats, contact by phone, comments on social media, exchange of details at an event either in note form or on a business card, website feedback forms and blogs. We may also receive data about you from third parties – please see ‘the type of information we collect’ for more information.
The type of information we collect
We only collect the information that’s necessary to carry out our work and to provide the particular service you’ve requested.
We collect email addresses, phone numbers, social media handles and postal addresses. If you are a member of the media, including bloggers, we will also hold information relating to your household/family so that appropriate products can be gifted to you.
Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for social media and messaging services like Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter, you may give us permission to access information from those accounts or services.
We use information that is available publicly or through systems we subscribe to including blogs, websites, Vuelio platform, Response Source and social media lists to carry out our work where there is legitimate interest.
We may include information found in places such as Companies House and information that has been published in articles/ newspapers.
We hold information passed to us by third parties in relation to activity which may be relevant to you. Including, but not limited to, clients, bloggers, industry peers and media contacts. We will always ensure that the data has been given with permission to the third party and give you the option to opt out of any further contact.
We also share this data with freelancers and contractors, employed by Anya Wood Public Relations Limited to support with campaigns.
How we use your data
Where we have your consent:
· Send you news and updates via email for relevant products and services, product launches, press events.
· Email you about a specific topic you’ve requested to hear more on when you have contacted us.
· Share your postal address and other relevant elements of your contact details with clients so that product fulfilment may be carried out for sampling or review purposes.
Where we have justifiable reason (including legal obligation and legitimate interest):
· Learn about your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information that is relevant to you. For example, if you are a journalist or a blogger with topic interests listed on a profile in Vuelio, Response Source or on social media profiles, blogs and websites.
· Share your details with a client after due research has been carried out into your business interests and in the course of determining a legitimate working relationship.
We will never share, sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties without your prior consent
At any time you have the right to ask Anya Wood Public Relations Limited to amend or stop how it uses your personal information.
You can do this by phoning, emailing or writing to us.
You have the right to get information held
about you by us corrected. If you have any concern about the accuracy of your
personal data, please let us know.
If you would like us to remove the personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, The Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk
Updates to this policy
This policy was created on 9th April 2018. It may be updated in accordance with company changes or legislation. Please check back on this page for updates.
Anya Wood Public Relations Limited