Public Relations has evolved to include a rounded mix of online and offline media.A strong strategy ties these platforms together to ensure that your brand's message is consistent in key channels on and offline.
A solid media relations function keeps your dialogue open with key media. We can:
- Run a press office to manage all media enquiries
- Support product launches
- Advise on editorial imagery for PR friendly, attention grabbing shots, working with a team of photographers and stylists
- Set up expert commentary on industry issues
- Work with your suppliers or customers to source relevant media case studies
- Suggest tactics to support wider areas of the business
- Be the media's first call in a crisis situation, when it would be handled with expertise and a cool head
- Suggest a content plan to support social media and target digital publications
- Work with you to train in-house members of staff to implement this plan
- Advise on how to manage social media
- Use our experience and network of bloggers in these sectors to get your brand noticed online
- Select an influencer group and work with them in an appropriate way to secure coverage that suits both them and the brand
- Advise on events and hospitality to tell the story of your brand in more detail.
Image credit: Sophie Conran for Axminster Carpets
“I’ve had the pleasure of working with Anya for many years now and she has always been one of the loveliest, most efficient and professional PRs I know.
No matter how tight my deadline, Anya always delivers and she never lets me down. She has built up an impressive contacts book of all the leading journalists and editors and would be an asset to any business, large or small, who is looking for outstanding PR.”
Hayley Gilbert, interiors writer (national press)